Registration is now open!
Divorce Mentoring Services
50% OFF until January 5th, 2018
Use code HALFOFF at checkout!
This is for the separated or divorced woman who needs to move forward in some area of her life. Since we are all different, there is not one size fits all in most marriages and divorces, we can all use individualized assistance to gain a different perspective.
Perhaps you feel:
- Stuck – You may find yourself at a loss, not knowing where you are going. Having a hard time healing, or even still unsure (if separated) if you want to divorce. Or, you are unsure as to what to do with the next chapter in your life.
- Lonely – You may miss the interaction with a companion and want to start dating again. Are you ready? Have you healed enough? Do you know what you are looking for in a man?
- Angry – You may find yourself still angry as to what you went through in your difficult marriage. I know from my own difficult marriage that it takes time to heal and to trust again. During this period, it is essential to take care of yourself to make yourself whole again.
- Sad – Sadness may come and go throughout the divorce and years later. If you are a parent you will grieve the loss of your children’s family unit and when they go off with their other parent it is hard to not allow sadness to creep in. Or you may have been blind-sided and had no idea your spouse was unhappy. Sadness robs us of seeing the light before us, it keeps us stuck in the past.
- Remarriage – Perhaps you are ready to remarry. If you have children or he has children there is so much to think about. Have you healed from your past? Are you ready to be a step-parent or for your children to have a step-parent? Do you know the risks of a second divorce with children?
How can I help?
If you feel the need to talk with someone confidentially, outside of family and friends.
We can set up a convenient time to talk for 30 minutes. I will then follow-up with a detailed email with personalized recommendations for your next steps.
Has your marriage passed the expiration point? Do you often dream of leaving? This is a guide to help you know if you should stay or not.
My book is available in paperback or on Kindle. To purchase, just click on the Amazon photo of TO STAY OR NOT TO STAY: HOW TO KNOW WHEN IT'S TIME TO LEAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
Top customer reviews
5.0 out of 5 starsLoved it!
ByJulie Demaron August 17, 2017
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
This was just what I needed to read. Loved it!